Tuesday, April 22, 2008

In Soggy Newport!

Well. it is really socked in now. I can't believe the magnitude of this rainfall! Now I know we are lucky that it's only rain and not snow, sleet & hail but it sure is depressing. It seems magnified as it pounds away on the roof of our Kingsley. We were watching the results of the big primary in Pennsylvania and the pundits and media folks have been saying the same thing over and over for the past many hours, ad nauseum. We finally turned that off but there is precious little on our cable TV worth watching.
We really enjoyed our time at the Aquarium this afternoon. It's a wonderful place and the exhibits are fascinating. I took a lot of pics....some didn't work out well because the fish were moving too fast for my camera! I did get some good ones though and have posted them to the blog.
Nothing left to do but turn in for the day. Tomorrow is another(drier?) day. TTFN!

No comments: