Friday, May 2, 2008

In White Rock, BC

Crossed the border mid-day after a night at Birch Bay, WA and didn't travel far. We came to White Rock and settled in to a spot in a RV park with mostly permanent dwellers. Nice friendly folks and pretty reasonable price for the Lower Mainland. We may stay for a few days. Only problem...no WiFi so we are at the library right now and have to look for some hotspots. Everything is uphill from where we are staying...a hilly town. We rode the bikes down to the beach yesterday and got a good workout and with the walk today, we're keeping fit.
I will have to wait until I can use my own laptop before I post pictures from the last couple of days. More to come, Janet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My last two comments haven't reached you!! Today it's sunny and beautiful in Calgary. We replaced our bbq and we'll be setting up the boys' new trampoline as soon as the yard is in shape. Can't wait!!
Karen