Saturday, January 31, 2009

Saturday Handball at the Courts and a hike to the street market at the College of the Desert

We left our little place in DHS @ 8:15 am for the Handball courts in Palm Desert. I decided to walk to the College of the Desert and the weekly Street Fair while Alan was playing his games. It didn't look too far so off I went. Well, it was about four miles but, because I wasn't familiar with the terrain, I went a little out of my way but, got there within about an hour. After having a latte and a lot of water I set off to return to Kingsley & Alan. By now it was mid-day and quite hot. I made it but it wasn't all that much fun! The good news is that I walked 6 1/2 miles so, the fitness program is on course! Stay tuned!!
We went to Costco for food, wine and gas. Gotta love that Costco!!!!

No comments: