Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl Sunny Sunday











Lots of rain yesterday caused many road closures in PS area. It really came down and put a damper on all the usual weekend activities. Costco became the place to go yesterday afternoon and the crowds were huge. It was shopping as entertainment with lots of sampling going on! We went to dinner at our friends, the Shearers, new place in Palm Desert. Gailene's brother John & his wife Leslie were there and it was wonderful to see John and meet his wife. John is the same age as Barbara and we have lots of memories of camping trips in the 70s.




Today we will be watching the big game with the Nagles....I like the commercials!




Today there's not a cloud in the sky. Life is good!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mom, It made my day seeing that picture of John! Didn't recognize him at first of course but then read your blog and took a second look. Last time I saw him was at Nancy's wedding, close to 25 years ago! I am very excited about your news, I would come down in March but my work schedule is just too crazy. Can't wait to see pictures. I will call you tonight or tomorrow.

Love you both,
Barb