Monday, September 8, 2008

The Finished (?) Product!




Is a GMC ever truly all done? Everyone who owns one of these classic wonders knows that it will always be 'a-work-in-progress'.

Alan & I worked on Kingsley all summer. It was challenging but...a lot of fun. The interior layout is re-configured, the flooring is all new, the plumbing now works and we should be much warmer/cooler with all that new insulation in the walls!

Today, we have to fix the pass. side rear signal light. I think it's a loose wire connection but, it's hard to get to. Just another challenge on the way to perfection!

More to follow.....Janet

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that looks great. The couch material looks familiar!! Look forward to seeing you this Friday. I can pick you up from Carol's at around 5:00 and take you Karen's if you like. Keith and I are off to the Elton John concert on Friday night so I'm afraid we won't see too much of you, maybe Saturday morning!